Eating Sweet Is Inauspicious While Moving Out Of Home

Eating Sweet Is Inauspicious While Moving Out Of Home

Well this seems ridiculous to many of us, how could eating anything sweet is considered a taboo in several of the societies. The people just don't stop saying it to be bad but these cowards don't even shy in saying that it leads ghosts and witches to follow you. Interestingly, even this happened to me, when one of my aunts who stays in a village dictated me to follow this ruling when I went to spend my summer vacations at her home in the year 1998. No doubt, being the most obedient, I followed what she said and kept my favourite Kaju barfi back on the table while moving to the play ground. however, That was the most hilarious thing I heard ever, How could my aunt still believe in ghosts and witches in this modern society? I just blamed her orthodox nature for such quotations.

I could not contradict her at that moment of time being very young but the urge to defy the myth and the quest to search those unseen unholy spirits, if at all they exist, I deliberately ate sweets all the while whenever I took steps out of my home almost every other day, until I actually found some ghosts and witches following me. Seriously, I am not joking here.
Some three years later after that village incidence, I found there was a real sensation inside my body and some alien things started occupying me physically without my permission and I got so haunted by them that it took my sleeps away, I could not bear the pain and trauma of those ghosts who actually clinched me once. You might find it funny as I used to before this encounter.

Well, I should thank my Dentist who actually helped me in getting rid of those unruly ghosts who found my teeth as there best work shops, No doubt, the Doctor also took one of my molars away from me. I paid the penalty of disbelieving my aunt and questioning her wisdom. And the things which I concluded by this experiment was Ghosts and witches exist even today but we call them bacteria and pain in the current world.

One should not just disobey what the oldies said just because you feel they were not updated as you are in the present world rather we should question ourselves and find the reasons of their wisdom. No doubt, in the absence of right vocabulary and to keep things in control they might have taken the help of haunting spirits, ghosts and witches to have their kids be away from all such stuffs, but it does not mean they were wrong, the only link missing is we have to fill this gap between their wisdom and our knowledge by the right amount of science involved.

-----------------xxxx------------------
Please do not forget to mention how did you like the above article. For more such amazing things subscribe this page. Thanks



Comments

  1. well I don't believe in these superstitious ... eating sweet and going out is a good luck for you ... but eating sweet and crossing the intersection would make a difference ....so keep eating sweets but avoid the cross lane after that ....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Brooming the house at night is inauspicious

Cutting Hair On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday is Inauspicious